June 1, 2009

"1st of tha Month"

"Wake up wake up wake up, it's the 1st of the month
Get up get up get up, so cash your checks and come up"

I remember when my brother copped this cd..."E. 1999 Eternal"...back then i didnt really understand english but i sure did understand what good music was...i remember listening to this song again and again...i would just hit the repeat button on my brother's cd player and keep on nodging my head....of course my bro wasn't there to see me..if only he knew how many times i used his stuff without him knowing..anyway, this is another story to tell...ahahaha (one luv big bro! if you're reading this)...
in the mean time just hit the play button and enjoy some nice music...
Happy first of the month to errbody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin